Your website can be a wonderful marketing and educational tool. But what makes a small business owner’s website great?
Come learn the basics of what you should know to add polish and professionalism to your small business website, everything from the message you deliver to the psychology of the colors you use.
Whether you design your own site or hire someone to do it for you, this information-packed class is for you!
You will learn:
- The real purpose of a small business website.
- What makes a good web site design that’s both appealing and usable, while accomplishing your marketing goals at the same time.
- What visitors really want to find when they visit your website
- How to choose effective page layouts and colors for your site.
- The keys to powerful website text that sells your products and services.
- How to critique websites (including your own!) in order to apply this knowledge to your own website.
- How to effectively market your website to get more traffic to it.
- How to get high rankings on search engines with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Which website statistics are important to track for the success of your business.
- What to look for in a website designer/programmer.
This six-week teleclass begins May 22, 3:00 - 4:00 PM eastern. Don't worry if you miss a class! Classes will be recorded and available for all registered students to download.